Thursday, February 23, 2012

Smoothies and Salads

C - 6 (.1?), 55:03, push Up challenge

Yep, no speed today, but it was still a nice day for a run.  I'd also like to thank D for helping me justify all the layers that I had on while I ran today (three on top, gloves, the works), especially since I passed another runner in a t-shirt.  Who knew I was just preparing for a March race?

Salad to go (plus maybe another Lean Cuisine)
My body is holding up pretty well through these miles (well, maybe with a few extra blisters), I'm just feeling a little tired... and eating like a professional linebacker.  I'm trying to develop a new love of hearty salads in addition to the smoothies to help cut down on my love of oh so easy to make Lean Cuisines.. This week's salad features honey goat cheese, a pear vinaigrette, avocados, tomatoes, and a whole lot of yumminess.

No comments:

Post a Comment