Thursday, February 2, 2012

An Anti-Social Runner

Ran 5 Miles - 44 minutes 11 seconds


I got out of work today with enough time to go get my parking permit renewed with Somerville. This meant putting off trying out the Somerville Road Runners Thursday fun run. I did end up overlapping my course with theirs, and wound up running behind a group of three runners. One girl, very loudly, was talking to another runner about someone who was mugged while running. She went on to talk about how she runs in well lit areas, and always pays attention to her surroundings. Of course, they're talking about this on a narrow sidewalk, and very apparently not realizing I'm right I'm behind them trying to get by. I kind of wanted to yell "BOO" but just went around on the street instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment