Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sick

C - 3 miles, 30 minutes

A strawberries, blueberries, mango, & pineapple pick-me-up
Today was supposed to be a 6 miler, but I'm not even sure I should have run three.  My big goal is to avoid getting one of those deep rough coughs that really tears up your lungs.  On the ugly side, my head is swimming in congestion, I'm sneezing, and I can feel a dull burning sensation sitting on my chest.  On the bright side, I'm not really coughing, and I still have tons of energy.  In fact, I ran today because I was so full of energy last night that I was practically doing flips in bed.  I hate not being able to run fast and feeling guilty for running at all.  Still, I'm grateful I got to get outside and move.

Huge smoothie today, lots of meds, and hopes for a healthier tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment