Wednesday, January 4, 2012

"Feels Like 3 Degrees"

C - 5.1 miles, 49 minutes 20 seconds, push up challenge

I promise not to make every post this winter about how cold it is, but today really was cold.  I didn't know how cold until I got back home from running, turned on the weather, and learned that it "feels like 3 degrees outside."  In this weather, it's the crossing guards that I feel badly for.  I get to keep moving (though I didn't go anywhere quickly today).
I guess Runner's World felt the same way today
On the plus side, the lack of other runners on the roads still gave me that "survivor" feeling, despite the fact that I spent most of the run trying to yank up my neck warmer, which then caused my ear buds to fall out, which then lowered my neck warmer, and so on...

No comments:

Post a Comment