Thursday, March 1, 2012

Grilled Cheese & Veggie Soup Kind of a Day

C - 5.1 miles, 50 minutes

What? Don't you serve your soup in a mug?
I'm more than ready to be done with this cold.  I lost my voice during class last night, and today's wet, cold rain probably didn't help.  I came home needing some type of a pick me up.  That turned into a grilled cheese and veggie soup lunch.  I made them at the same time I was making a smoothie and a salad, so there were fruits and vegetables all over the kitchen.  By the time I was done, the kitchen was some type of glorious, colorful fruit-and-veggie mess.  If not for the amount of butter and cheese that went into the grilled cheese, I would also call it a really healthy mess.

The soup- veggie soup with chopped up celery, carrots, and onions added
The sandwich- cheddar, goat and honey cheese, tomatoes, multi-grain bread
The C- much happier

I haven't been pushing myself during my runs this week because I don't want to make anything worse.  Hopefully it'll end up being a unintended, useful tapper...

No comments:

Post a Comment