Sunday, June 2, 2013

Another early AM run to beat the heat

C- 3 miles 

Today I went on another early-morning-slow-run in an attempt to avoid over heating.  If there is one thing to be said for getting up early to run on the weekend, it's getting to run on empty streets and roads.

Next time I'm going to work on my cartwheels...

Today was supposed to be a recovery day from yesterday's "long run," so I don't feel that bad about my rambling pace.  Still, as much as I can't stand running hard in the heat, I need to start doing some speed work.  Not sure how that'll happen yet.  2 AM running?

After the run, I spent some time exploring DC, and I took some photos of Meridian Park.  I'll post more about my thoughts on running Meridian later, but for now, I leave you with my version of a relaxing summer-

Yes, the chai is supposed to be there...

No comments:

Post a Comment